Data Science with Python Training course- Future Scope, Job Roles and Top Recruiters
Data science with Python Training course from Multisoft Virtual Academy is designed for professionals, who wish to learn how to use Python in Data Science and Analytics. This course will teach you how to perform scientific and technical computing using SciPy package and its sub-packages such as Integrate, Optimize, Statistics, IO, and Weave; perform data analysis and manipulation using data structures and tools provided in Pandas package and gain an in-depth understanding of supervised learning and unsupervised learning models like linear regression, logistic regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction, K-NN, and pipeline.
Participants will also learn how to use Scikit-Learn package for natural language processing; use the matplotlib library of Python for data visualization; extract useful data from websites by performing web scraping using Python and integrate Python with Hadoop, Spark, and MapReduce. However, before opting for any course, you should always consider future scope and job roles in the related field. This blog is going to do exactly just that.
What is Data Science? – Data Science with Python Training course
Data Science is a multi-disciplinary tool that enables extracting valuable insights from unstructured and structured data using scientific processes, methods, systems and algorithms. Data Science also employs theories and techniques from fields such as statistics and mathematics along with information science and computer science. Organising, packaging and delivering data are three main components of data science.
Future scope of Data Science- Data Science with Python Training course
This section will explain you all the main reasons why data science skills are and will be in huge demand in the future and what makes it crucial for businesses across the world.
- Businesses and companies are collecting massive amount of data through website and other sources, and thus face a common challenge of categorizing and analysing the stored data. This is where a data scientist comes to rescue, who can help the companies in properly and efficiently handling data and boost productivity.
- Nowadays, people have become more careful when it comes to sharing data to businesses. Due to rising awareness of data braches, people now can control the information they want to share. Also, data security policies are being implemented so that the company do not misuse data; hence companies can no longer afford to be irresponsible or careless about data, as it can end-up in wrong hands killing the credibility of the company. This is one of the key reasons why, they seek a data scientist who have in-depth knowledge of data security parameters and policies and abide the same while handling data.
- With everything coming online, it would be safe to say that future is digital. With every new business or service coming online, the need of individuals proficient in data science also increases. Data science is continuous evolving and thus generating abundant job opportunities.
- Data is generated by billions of people in every passing minute and with passing time, the volume of data is only increasing. This means data is increasing at lightning speed and calls for data scientists to help enterprises manage data and make the best use of it.
Data Science Job Roles – Data Science with Python Training course
Here’s a list of some Data Science job roles in demand. Freshers with knowledge of data science can go for job roles such as business analyst, statistician, data architect and data scientist.
- Big Data Engineer: Big data engineers develop, maintain, test, and evaluate big data solutions within organizations.
- Machine Learning Engineer: Machine learning engineers have to design and implement machine learning applications/algorithms to address business challenges.
- Data Engineer/Data Architect: Data engineers/architects develop, construct, test, and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Data Scientist: Data scientists have to understand the challenges of business and offer the best solutions using data analysis and data processing.
- Statistician: The statistician interprets the results, along with strategic recommendations or incisive predictions, using data visualization tools or reports.
- Data Analysts: Data analysts are involved in data manipulations and data visualization.
- Business Analysts: Business analysts use predictive, prescriptive, and descriptive analyses to transform complex data into easily understood actionable insights for the users.
Top Recruiters – Data Science with Python Training course
Here is the list of some renowned companies that recruit data scientists:
- Walmart Labs
- Busigence Technologies
- Fractal Analytics
- Mate Labs
Conclusion: There is a huge demand of professionals who have applied knowledge in Data Science. However, if you have working experience in Python, data science can open doors to many lucrative job opportunities across the globe. To learn how to use Python in Data Science and Analytics, enrol for Data Science with Python Training course.
Why choose Multisoft Virtual Academy for Data Science with Python Training course?
Multisoft Virtual Academy has been in training industry for more than 2 decades and backed by a team of global subject matter experts from around the world. When you enroll for Data Science with Python Training course from Multisoft, you get the opportunity to learn from experienced industry experts and gain experience and skills with hands-on experience from real-life projects and assignments.
All the courses offered by Multisoft come with perks like lifetime access to e-learning material, recorded training session videos and after training support. The courses are delivered in live instructor led, one-on-one and corporate training sessions, where after successful completion of the Data Science with Python Training course, aspirants receive a globally recognized training certificate to validate and showcase their learning and skills to employers across the world.
What’s more? Multisoft after training support assists you to connect with potential employers and lucrative job opportunities in related areas, so that you can step up in the career ladder without delay.