Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Course Overview
The SC-200T00: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Online Training is designed to help the aspirants in learning the techniques of investigating and hunting for threats with the use of Microsoft Sentinel, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, and Microsoft 365 Defender. Throughout this 24-hour instructor-led online training, the aspirants will also learn how to mitigate cyber threats with the use of these technologies and perform actions on a device using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. Multisoft Virtual Academy is a big name in the world of Microsoft training.
We, a Silver Training partner of Microsoft, have designed this course to help the professionals if they are preparing for the exam SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst or associated with the Security Operations job roles. Here you can expect mock tests, module-wise assessments, digital learning materials, and an industry-recognized course completion certificate.
In its successful completion, the aspirants will learn:
- How to configure Attack Surface Reduction rules on Windows devices?
- How to perform actions on a device using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint?
- How to investigate user accounts in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint?
- How to explain how Microsoft Defender for Endpoint can remediate risks in your environment?
- How to administer a Microsoft Defender for the Endpoint environment?
- How to configure alert settings in Microsoft 365 Defender?
- How to investigate DLP alerts in Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps?
- How to create a playbook to automate an incident response?
- How to configure auto-provisioning in Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps?
- How to use KQL to access the watchlist in Microsoft Sentinel?
- How to emediate alerts in Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps?
- How to conduct advanced hunting in Microsoft 365 Defender?
- How to manage incidents in Microsoft 365 Defender?
Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Course Prerequisite
- Intermediate understanding of Windows 10
- Familiarity with Azure SQL Database and Azure Storage
- Basic understanding of Microsoft 365 and Basic understanding of scripting concepts
- Basic understanding of Microsoft security, compliance, and identity products
- Familiarity with Azure virtual machines and virtual networking
Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Certification
Multisoft Virtual Academy provides a globally recognized training certificate to the participants, after successful completion of a training program. The training certificates are recognized and accepted across the world.
Multisoft Virtual Academy's training certificate comes with lifetime validity.
Aspirants can directly enroll for the desired course from the Book Now Button in the course page. You can also connect on Whatsapp at +91 8130666206 to talk with a training advisor. Multisoft Virtual Academy also offers customized training programs on a wide range of domains and skills.
All training programs offered by Multisoft Virtual Academy are delivered by certified industry experts, who have years of experience in the relevant domains. Multisoft Global Subject Matter Experts impart knowledge on a wide variety of training courses through one –on-one and corporate training sessions.
Multisoft Virtual Academy training certification can help participants stand out in the competitive job market. Since the training certificates are internationally accepted, participants can showcase their skills and knowledge to employers across the world.