Terms and Conditions of Website Use
The term “Multisoft Virtual Academy” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is B - 125, Sector - 2, Near Sec-15 Metro Station Noida U.P. (INDIA) The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Prices and content are subject to change without prior notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give us the right to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Multisoft Virtual Academy ’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Company reserves the absolute right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site. Any revisions to the Terms are effective upon posting. The Terms will be identified as of the most recent date of revision. You should visit this page regularly to ensure your continued acceptance of these Terms. Your continued use of the Company Products after any revision to these Terms constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised Terms. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences of this section, no revisions to these Terms will apply to any dispute between you and the Company that arose prior to the date of such revision.
Courses offered by Multisoft Virtual Academy are authored and copyrighted by third parties. These third parties have given a signed declaration to Multisoft Virtual Academy that the course content and training materials are developed without infringing any copyrighted article. In case any of the course content or training material is found to be in infringement of any copyrighted article, the same may be brought to the notice of Multisoft Virtual Academy by sending an email with complete details of the infringement to firstname.lastname@example.orgAfter preliminary investigation if the course is found to be in infringement of the copyrighted article, the same will be suspended till the final outcome of the detailed investigation. Since Multisoft Virtual Academy only provides a platform where authors can host their copyrighted courses, any legal action for copyright infringement can only be initiated on the authors and not on Multisoft Virtual Academy. Multisoft Virtual Academy can provide details of the authors of a course upon specific request if proved to the satisfaction of Multisoft Virtual Academy that a particular course is a copyright infringement.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Multisoft provides you the flexibility to cancel training in case you are not able to attend due to some reason. However, there is a deduction as below:
- No refund in case of cancellation less than 10 days of start of training
- Deduction of 50% of billed amount in case of cancellation between 11 to 15 days before the start of training
- Deduction of 40% in case of cancellation between 16 to 20 days before the start of training
- Deduction of 30% in case of cancellation between 21 to 30 days before the start of training
- No deduction, in case of cancellation more than 30 days before the start of training however a 10% is deducted as administrative fee.
- We offer Users a five (5)-day, no-questions-asked money back guarantee on all courses.
- The refund should be claimed within 2 days of registration.
- No refund request shall be accepted after 1 session of the Registered Course
- Unfortunately, if the refund is not claimed in the stipulated period time we will not be able to refund the money.
- The 5-day, No Question Refund Policy stands null and void in the following scenarios:
- Any kind of content is downloaded from MVA's Learning Management System.
- No refund request shall be accepted for the purchase of Self-learning packages
- No refund for Official Curriculum
- No refund of Exam fee if booked by Multisoft
- If we believe that you are abusing our refund policy in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Company Products, without any liability to you.
- Company reserves the absolute right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site.
Change in Schedule/Course
Above changes are applicable to availability of resources and depending on the same require atleast 0-3 working days to implement. We try our best to accommodate all your requests, however, Multisoft reserves the right to reject the request in case of non-availability of resources. 10% are charged as administrative fee.