Busting the Top 5 Cloud Computing Myths!
November 30, 2019
| Cloud Computing
- Big Data is not a big deal
- With the help of cloud computing, businesses can easily gain valuable insights from their data and also gain a competitive advantage.
- Cloud is low-cost
- Cloud is certainly cost-efficient but it is not always inexpensive to run in the public cloud.
- Cloud is not secure
- When it comes to cloud, the security responsibility is shared by both the user and the cloud provider.
- Migrating to cloud is difficult
- With the help of cloud hosting providers, businesses can effortlessly migrate, with minimal downtime.
- Cloud technology is not fully developed
- According to the reports by ISACA, cloud technology is fast approaching maturity, with constant innovation occurring at an ever-increasing pace. Cloud Computing Myths Read More….
Copyright © 2022 Multisoft
All rights reserved.