Everything you need to know about the different certification levels of CBAP
CBAP or Certified Business Analysis Professional is the business analysis certification provided by the IIBA. Not only that it is world’s most recognized certification but also the certification exam is considered as one of the toughest exams. The CBAP online training is the best option for those looking to validate their business analyst experience.
This training can provide you a solid base for the IIBA certification exams. Earning the CBAP® certification gives you an instant credibility and respect among your peers. Following the guidelines given by BABOK, this certification course covers the following topics:
- Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
There are four levels of the CBAP certification program that shows the increasing levels of understanding of the Business Analyst as they progress through these levels. With each increasing level, the competencies of the learner will grow and develop. Each level provides the learner growth through specific learning and development and inspire them to reach to the next level. The online CBAP training can help you cross all the levels very smoothly and efficiently. The various levels of this certification program are:
- Level 1: The Level 1 exam provides individuals a certificate that recognizes their entrance into the field of Business Analysis. It requires no previous business analysis work experience, and is a based exam based on knowledge.
- Level 2: The Level 2 exam identifies Business Analysis professionals with two to three years of business analysis experience. It requires a minimum of 3,750 hours of business analysis work experience and is a competency-based exam based.
- Level 3 recognizes Business Analysis professionals who manage and lead with over 5 years of business analysis experience. Level 3 requires a minimum of 7,500 hours of business analysis work experience and is also an exam based on competency.
- Level 4 recognizes Business Analysis professionals who have over 10 years of business analysis experience and a minimum of 15,000 hours work experience in business analysis. The level 4 and is an assessment based exam.