Basics of SAP HANA and its importance in an organization
SAP HANA is an in-memory data platform that is deployable on premise or in the cloud, and it allows to speed up business processes, and simplify IT environment. The SAP HANA online training is ideal for those professionals who are engaged in database management in an organization and are willing to improve their HANA skills or are looking forward to establish a career in HANA database. The various benefits of using SAP HANA in an organization are:
- It helps in processing transactions and analytics to deliver real-time insights from live data.
- It allows the management of data across multi-tier storage to achieve best performance
- It delivers deeper insights using powerful machine learning and predictive analytics capabilities.
- Quickly prototype, validate, build, and deliver modern applications using flexible deployment tools
- Increase speed of information processes such as planning, forecasting, pricing, offers.
- Helps in analyzing massive data volumes, and that too within a short time span.
- Improves IT efficiency and also lowers the cost of ownership.
With the use of SAP HANA, analysts can easily access real-time operational and transnational data without having to wait for daily or weekly report. It also has the features to support significant processing speed and handle large amount of data. The SAP HANA training online gives you the required experience and knowledge and can lead to the road that helps in getting high paying jobs in the technology industry.
What are the basic tools used in SAP HANA?
- Modeling tool called HANA Studio to build the logic and structures
- SAP BusinessObjects and SAP Visual Intelligence to visualize or analyze data
Who is the target audience for SAP HANA Training?
- SAP Development &BI consultants
- Data warehouse professionals
- Data analytics professionals
- Database Architects
- Project Managers
What are the prerequisites for learning SAP HANA online training?
As such, there are no prerequisites for taking up this training. However, the basic knowledge of SQL can be beneficial.