The AWS Solutions Architect Associate course is specifically designed to help you in understanding about AWS architectural principles and services. In AWS certification training, you will learn how cloud computing is redefining the instructions of IT infrastructure architecture, as well as how to plan, design and scale your AWS Cloud implementation with best practices mentioned by Amazon.
The course begins with a summary of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EBS, EC2, ELB, S3, CDN, EIP, KMS, Route 53, Glacier, Snowball, RDS, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Cloudwatch, Auto Scaling, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail and Security. The course will help you to learn the terminology, latest trends of the field and become industry-ready to help you qualify for a position as a high-quality AWS professional. This course will make you exam-ready for the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification and will enable you to influence your skills and expertise involving progressive cloud-based solutions and migrating existing workloads to the cloud.
In AWS online training candidates learn the skills for getting started with Amazon cloud, Managing the EC2 infrastructure, Achieving Agility with EC2, Provisioning resources, Storing data in the cloud, Implementing Durable and Reliable Storage, Simplifying the database infrastructure, Amazon Web Services on real time projects. The AWS training online has been designed as per modern industry trends and keeping in mind the latest Amazon Web Services course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student. Additionally, it helps them to get placement in Multinational companies and accomplish their career goals. By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Express solution plans and provide direction on architectural best practices
- Plan and deploy scalable, highly available and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Recognize the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decode the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Select the suitable AWS service based on data, database, compute, or security requirements
- Classify appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Evaluate AWS costs and classifying cost control mechanisms