SAP HANA is basically a relational database management system and an in-memory data platform. It is the most appropriate platform for performing analysis on the live data to support business processes and reducing data redundancy. The SAP HANA online training will show the candidates the essentials of SAP HANA and how it can be used for database management. The training allows the candidate to understand the different tasks required to administer the SAP HANA database. The training module covers topics such as Sizing Look & Feel, Architecture, Data Provisioning and Replication, Modeling, Reporting and User Management.
The benefits and capabilities of SAP HANA
- The use of SAP HANA in business reduces complexity by providing one platform for multiple applications.
- It provides flexible deployment options and helps in modernizing data centers.
- SAP HANA allows user to manage data across multi-tier storage and helps in achieving the best performance.
- The SAP HANA platform has several features that allow the users to build, manage, and deploy cloud-based enterprise applications.
- It helps in transforming database management and delivering real-time insights from the data.
- It allows the overall transformation of a business by providing real-time intelligence and high-speed performance.
Essentials Requirements for learning SAP HANA
Before you begin with the online training, you must have knowledge about fundamental of SQL. In addition to this, the candidates should also have a basic comprehension of database and database warehouse.
Target Audience for SAP HANA training
The SAP HANA training online is considered best for the:
- Freshers/professionals looking to build a career in HANA database
- Professionals willing to enhance their HANA skills
- Professionals engaged in the implementation of HANA
- ABAP consultants who want to acquire HANA skills