CBAP® is the abbreviation of Certified Business Analysis Professional. It is a professional designation bestowed by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) to applicants who have significant professional experience and have established sufficient breadth and depth of knowledge by sitting and cracking a four hour exam.
The CBAP course has been uniquely designed to provide strong preparation for the CBAP® certification exam. The motto is to understand the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) v3.0, obtaining fluency in the language of the BABOK® and identifying the tools and techniques that are a fragment of a Business Analyst’s toolkit. The eligibility criteria of this course are:
- The CBAP candidate must have put in a minimum of 7500 hours of work in the field of business analysis
- This BA work experience requires to be broadly aligned to the BABOK Guide.
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 900 hours of work in at least 4 of the total 6 knowledge areas.
- Moreover, 21 hours of work in professional development in the previous 4 years is also required
- Candidates must get two references from any of these a career manager, client or a Certified Business Analysis Professional.
- Candidates also require to enclose the signed code of conduct for IIBA
You can join CBAP online training course to develop your skills to be proficient in business analysis and enables you to clear your IIBA–CBAP® exam at the first try. There are some advantages of online training course:
- The principles and performs of business analysis
- To determine your continued dedication to the profession through re-certification requirements
- To make your ability known and recognized by peers and management
- To follow established standards that are outlined in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
- To achieve a reliable, quality results with enhanced effectiveness and consistency
- To develop the proficiencies that are the measurement criteria for the competencies required to attain CBAP® Level 3: