The ISTQB (The International Software Testing Qualifications Board) is the primary association involved in providing globally recognized certification in the field of software testing. The experienced testing professionals who wish to move to a test management role and advance their skills, the ISTQB advanced test manager training is the best for them.
The candidates who wish to join this online training must hold the ISTQB Foundation certificate. In addition to this, a minimum of 3 years testing experience is also recommended before attempting this qualification. There is a total of three important advanced level certification:
- Advanced Test Manager Certificate
- Advanced Test Analyst Certificate
- Advanced Technical Test Analyst Certificate
All the above mentioned certifications are intended for testing professionals who desire to become test leaders or test managers. It is very obvious that the ISTQB Advanced Certified candidates will certainly have a clear understanding of software testing and management. Therefore, the organizations are looking for certified software testers, and they also offer a good pay scale to these testers. A software tester is responsible for the following things within an organization:
- Identify the skill and resource gap in the test team and provide adequate resources to fill this gap.
- Building up a testing team of experts with appropriate skills and knowledge.
- Leading the testing team to the success of the project.
- Assigning tasks to the team members.
- Deploying and managing resources for testing.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and progress of the test effort.
- Ensure the proper planning and effective management of the test resources.
- Create and implement test plans that are compatible with organizational policies and test strategies.
An ISTQB advanced level online training prepares for the certification exam and also make them able to take these responsibilities with optimum efficiency. After gaining the advanced level certification, the candidate can go further for the Expert level accreditation.