No one is perfect in this world; this goes with the software and application developers as well. If the technology does not work properly the consequences would be very harmful for the sake of human life as well as data security; thus there are software testing departments in the IT industry to find out the coding defects of the applications before going live.
Following are some of the important aspects which would help in lime lighting the importance of software testing:
- It assures that the application or the software will run properly without causing any failure after going live.
- It points out the follies in the software and product to enhance its quality.
- Delivering a high quality and low maintenance product or application
- It is important because the quality product should be provided and the clients should maintain the faith in the company and a lot more.
After having a look at the importance of software testing it is equally important to know about the certification and training programs conducted by the institutes for the candidates looking forward to make their career as a software tester:
- ISTQB® Foundation: Working candidates with at least 6 months of experience
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager: professionals having more than a year of hands on experience
- UFT/QTP: Ideal for both fresher and experienced
- ALM/QC: ideal for those, who wants to work on Software Lifecycle Management, tools using HP ALM.
- Selenium: suits the candidates willing to work as automation testing, automation testing
- ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Analyst (CTAL-TA): suits Technical test Analysts and Test Managers
- ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Manager (CTAL-TM): suits Test Analyst, Technical Test Analyst and Test Manager
- Selenium Webdriver: this software testing certification course is ideal for who have an understanding of basic Java and Selenium and wish to learn advanced tools in Selenium.