Why to Get SAS Certified?
March 9, 2015 | Data And Analytics | No Comments|
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) software is used to perform predictive analytics, data analysis, data management and statistics analysis. SAS Certification has helped professionals to achieve milestones in their career. Multisoft Virtual Academy provides SAS Base Online Training for people who want to learn SAS programming and data mining techniques.
Benefits of SAS Certification for Individuals
- It improves skills and knowledge regarding various analytical techniques.
- This credential acts as a proof of credibility and marketability.
- It enhances the earning power.
- This credential is job oriented and is relevant to real world needs.
- By achieving this qualification, an individual establishes the domain expertise.
- This credential has a global demand, so jobs are numerous.
- Statistical Analysis System certified professionals are registered in the list of SAS Certified Professionals making them easily accessible to employers.
- It helps to earn industry recognition.
Benefits of SAS Certification for Employer
- It acts as a reliable tool for measuring an employee’s knowledge about SAS.
- It helps the employer differentiate between the most technically qualified and least qualified employees.
- This credential contributes in outlining employee learning paths.
- It helps to increase the productivity levels of the employee and the group.
A SAS Base Training Online gives the professional freedom to attend it from any part of the world. So, join the training and get certified in this highly in-demand course.