STAAD or STAAD.Pro is a structural analysis and design software application that was developed by Research Engineers International. This widely used software product supports over 90 international timber, steel, concrete, and aluminum design codes. It makes the use of various forms of dynamic analysis methods, such as time history analysis and response spectrum analysis, and various forms of analysis, such as traditional static analysis, non-linear geometric analysis, p-delta analysis, Pushover analysis, and buckling analysis. STAAD's ribbon-based user interface helps in creating an analytical model and Steel AutoDrafter workflow extracts planar drawings and produces excellent quality plans. Knowing all its advantages will help you in deciding whether this course is ideal for you or not. So, we are now going to tell you some of the benefits of STAAD.Pro and then we will be moving to the application areas of STAAD.Pro Training.
- STAAD.Pro® has an open architecture; it enables engineers for both physical and analytical modeling
- STAAD.Pro® Physical Modeler simplifies the modeling of a structure. It introduces a flexible modeling environment and pushes design productivity
- STAAD.Pro® Building Planner enables the seamless generation of building model that can be analyzed in the program itself
- STAAD.Pro® is featured with a broad spectrum of design codes and involves lower operational cost
- Advanced Concrete Design workflow provides direct access for STAAD models
- STAAD.Pro® is scalable and blessed with wide industry acceptance
- STAAD.Pro® can be used for analysis and design of all types of structural projects
- Eurocode 8 is the Earthquake Mode of STAAD; it is used to check if the structure conforms to the basic geometric recommendations
- STAAD.Pro® is blessed with a user-friendly package and graphical user interface
- It shows accurate results in Shear Force and Bending Moment diagram measurement
- It does not involve any manual calculation and ensures faster methods of designing the structure
- It is suitable for ideal for Steel, Concrete, and Aluminum as it supports 90% of international steel, concrete, timber & aluminum design codes
- It shows the number of reinforcement used in longitudinally and Shear reinforcement
- It helps the engineers in improving the structure, section, and dimensions
- It is suitable for designing the structure of Live load, Dead Load, Wind Load, Snow Load, Area Load, or Floor Load
- It helps in designing simple beam to skyscraper
- It is ideal for analyzing whether it will fail at applied load or pass
- It is suitable for importing designs from AutoCAD
STAAD is ideal to be used for analyzing all types of structural projects, such as buildings, plants, towers, tunnels, bridges, metro stations, wastewater treatment plants, and chemical plants. Owing to its easy to use features and wide-ranging benefits, this software is getting worldwide popularity. You need to know about the application areas if you are planning to learn STAAD.Pro Online. It is currently used in construction, architectural, and real-estate industries, especially in an industrial building, bridge & highway construction, chemical plants, structural designs, dams & culverts design, turbine foundations, and other embedded structures.
- STAAD Pro comes with many benefits as it is sophisticated and multi-featured structural designing software. To help the STAAD professionals with a resource library, this feature-rich building design software provides an open architecture – OpenSTAAD.
- The STAAD Pro software determines the drift, deflection, depth of any construct, and calculates the reinforcement for the concrete columns, beams and shear walls. This is because of the availability of an extended range of design codes. STAAD Pro is featured with the designs that use the British codes, US codes, Euro codes, Japanese codes, Canadian codes, and nuclear codes.
- STAAD Pro provides a wide range of tools for the designer to choose from. It allows the users to use the materials made of Concrete, Steel, Stainless steel, and Aluminum
- Ideal in showing the rendered view of all the modeled elements in 3D, STAAD Pro visual interface is blessed with high celerity and optimum user-friendliness. This structural designing software, however, allows the users to use both Response spectrum analysis and Static analysis.
- Another most exceptional feature of STAAD Pro software is its capacity to develop models without resisting the users the ability to edit dimensions as per their requirements. It also gives the shear and moment values at every 1/12th section of the member.
This structural analysis and design software application has some limitations too. You cannot use STAAD Pro for brick masonry work, costing, or estimating. It does not show the amount of material used and requires proper skill for typical designs.
To pursue this course, professionals need to have an educational qualification or professional experience in civil or architectural engineering. The STAAD.Pro v8i training online course covers the modules like Introduction to Loading, FEM/FEA, Concrete Design, Seismology, Steel Design, Foundation Design, Report Generation, Automatic Load Generation, Model Generation and Editing, and Introduction to STAAD.Pro® V8i.
- Structural Engineers
- Structural Design Technicians
- Civil Engineers
- Architectural Engineers
- Engineering Consultants
- Plant Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Process Engineers
STAAD.Pro v8i Training Online is beneficial for us from multiple prospects. Not only that, this software program automatically generates influence surfaces for bending moments, support reactions, and deflection in all degrees of freedom of nodes. It offers a 30-day trial to the users, so, you don’t need to get the license. If you want to use it more than a month, you will have to uninstall the software and purchase a licensed version. Learning this structural analysis and design software online is a genuine solution for you if you want to get a comprehensive view of all the modules of this software.
||No. of Hrs
| 23 Sep 2023
|| 08 Oct 2023
|| 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
|| Sat, Sun
| 30 Sep 2023
|| 15 Oct 2023
|| 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
|| Sat, Sun
Schedule does not suit you, Schedule Now! | Want to take one-on-one training, Enquiry Now!
About the Author