Kronos, now known as UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) following a merger, is a leading global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Its platforms are designed to help businesses manage their most valuable resource: their people. Kronos solutions encompass various tools for time and attendance tracking, employee scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, talent management, and more. These integrated tools not only aid organizations in ensuring regulatory compliance and optimizing workforce productivity but also provide insights for better decision-making. With its intuitive design, Kronos streamlines administrative processes, enabling businesses to focus more on strategic initiatives and less on time-consuming tasks.
Kronos, now a part of UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) following its merger with Ultimate Software, is a global leader in workforce management and human capital management solutions.
Multisoft Virtual Academy’s Kronos Workforce Dimensions online training is a synthesis of comprehensive curriculum and pragmatic approaches, tailored to fit the dynamic needs of HR professionals, managers, and IT specialists alike.
What does Kronos do?
Kronos software is a leading workforce management and human capital management (HCM) solution used by organizations worldwide. Developed by Kronos Incorporated, the software addresses a wide range of tasks associated with managing and organizing a workforce, streamlining various HR and operational processes. Post its merger with Ultimate Software, the company became known as UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), yet many still refer to its solutions by the legacy name "Kronos."
1. Workforce Management: Kronos provides tools to track and manage employee time, attendance, schedules, and more. It assists businesses in ensuring that the right employees are at the right place at the right time.
2. Human Capital Management: Beyond just time tracking, Kronos offers a suite of tools that help manage the entire employee lifecycle from hiring to retirement.
What is Kronos used for?
1. Time & Attendance: Tracking employee work hours, overtime, and ensuring compliance with labor laws.
2. Scheduling: Assisting managers in creating optimal, compliant schedules and managing shift swaps or time-off requests.
3. Absence Management: Keeping track of employee leaves, vacations, and sick days to ensure continuous business operation.
4. HR and Payroll: Streamlining HR tasks such as benefits administration, compensation management, and ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing.
5. Hiring: Managing job postings, applicant tracking, and onboarding processes.
6. Labor Analytics: Offering insights into labor data to help in decision-making, budgeting, and forecasting.
In essence, Kronos certification centralizes many crucial HR functions, making it easier for businesses to manage their workforce, maintain compliance, increase productivity, and improve employee satisfaction.
How does Kronos work?
Kronos operates using an integrated suite of tools and software solutions, combining cloud technology, user-friendly interfaces, and data analytics. Here’s an overview of how it works:
1. Cloud-Based System: Most of Kronos’ solutions are cloud-based, meaning organizations can access their data anytime, anywhere. This ensures real-time monitoring and updates.
2. User Interfaces
· Manager Dashboards: Provides an overview of workforce data, allowing managers to see attendance, time tracking, and other important metrics at a glance.
· Employee Portals: Allows employees to clock in/out, view schedules, request time off, and access other pertinent information.
3. Data Collection
· Time Clocks: Physical devices where employees can clock in and out using badges, biometrics, or manual entry.
· Mobile Apps: Employees can clock in/out and managers can approve time-off requests, view schedules, etc., all from a mobile device.
· Web Portals: Another medium for employees and managers to access and manage their data.
Kronos, now a component of UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) after its merger with Ultimate Software, is a premier choice for many organizations when it comes to workforce management and human capital management solutions. Here's why organizations opt for Kronos online trainning and the benefits they gain:
Benefits of Kronos
1. Better Workforce Productivity
· Kronos ensures that the right employees are scheduled at the right time, reducing overstaffing or understaffing issues.
· Managers receive instant feedback on workforce performance, helping in quick decision-making and resource adjustments.
2. Accurate Time Tracking
· With options like biometric time clocks, mobile entries, and web portals, Kronos captures exact work hours, minimizing errors or time fraud.
· Overtime, breaks, and other specific time-related calculations are automated, ensuring employees are compensated accurately.
3. More Visibility
· Managers have a bird’s eye view of workforce metrics, from attendance to shift swaps, all in one place.
· In-depth reports and analytics provide insights into labor trends, helping in proactive management.
4. Easy Scheduling
· Algorithms generate optimal schedules based on business needs, employee availability, and other factors.
· Managers can easily adjust schedules, accommodate time-off requests, and manage shift swaps through the system.
5. Better Compliance
· Kronos checks for adherence to labor laws, company policies, and union agreements, reducing the risk of violations.
· Immediate notifications ensure managers are aware of potential compliance issues, allowing for timely resolutions.
6. Easier Communication
· Managers and employees communicate seamlessly within the system about schedules, approvals, and other matters.
Advantages of Kronos
1. Enhanced Efficiency
· Kronos automates many manual HR tasks like scheduling, time-tracking, and leave management. This reduces administrative burdens and minimizes errors.
· Having everything from timekeeping to payroll on a single platform ensures smooth workflows and decreases the chances of data discrepancies.
2. Increased Compliance
· Kronos constantly checks for compliance with labor laws, company policies, and union agreements. Managers receive instant alerts for potential violations.
· The system maintains detailed logs of employee hours, breaks, and absences, ensuring readiness for any audits or inspections.
3. Simplified Data Collection
· Whether it's physical time clocks, mobile apps, or web portals, Kronos offers a range of data collection methods to suit different business needs.
· By centralizing data collection, Kronos ensures consistency across departments or locations.
4. More Visibility
· Kronos provides detailed reports on various metrics like labor costs, overtime, and absenteeism. This aids in informed decision-making.
· Managers can view real-time data dashboards, giving them instant insights into workforce dynamics.
5. More Employee Engagement
· Employees have direct access to check schedules, request time off, or view pay stubs, fostering a sense of autonomy and reducing HR inquiries.
· With clear visibility into schedules, time-off balances, and other essential data, employees feel more informed and engaged.
In today's rapidly evolving workforce landscape, effective management of human resources is paramount. The steps outlined above accentuate the intuitive nature and versatility of the Kronos software, demonstrating its capability to streamline tasks, from simple time tracking to intricate report generation. Multisoft Virtual Academy recognizes the importance of such tools in optimizing organizational productivity and ensuring compliance.
Enroll in Multisoft Virtual Academy’s Kronos Workforce Dimensions online training to embark on a transformative journey of learning. Witness a blend of flexibility, comprehensiveness, and real-world application that promises not just to educate but to empower. Your pathway to becoming a certified expert in Kronos Workforce Dimensions is but a click away. Join us, and let’s build the future of efficient workforce management together!
|Start Date||End Date||No. of Hrs||Time (IST)||Day|
|09 Dec 2023||31 Dec 2023||24||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM||Sat, Sun|
|16 Dec 2023||07 Jan 2024||24||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM||Sat, Sun|
|23 Dec 2023||14 Jan 2024||24||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM||Sat, Sun|
|30 Dec 2023||21 Jan 2024||24||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM||Sat, Sun|